Cyber Security Consultants
A well funded startup with a new market proposition seeks experienced Cyber Security consultants to join them to grow and deliver a trade sell within 5 years.
With equity on offer these experienced founders are seeking expert and self starting cyber consultants who can identify and develop innovative client solutions that align with their new, pragmatic approach to cybersecurity.
Based around a product offering that monitors and automates security controls to better understand and remediate risk in real time, this business provides services and consultancy that drive real transformation for their customers. With a core team in place already working with FTSE 250 customers this is a drive to build the team that will capitalise on a their strong market proposition and new business pipeline.
You will have five years or more experience of cyber security including good general infrastructure (Linux, Windows etc), networking and general IT knowledge in order to understand potential security weak points. You will have great communication skills and be able to perform different assignments on behalf of clients such as but not limited to: Checking infrastructure and networking integrity, IT Infrastructure performance, implementation of security protocols and controls, helping to understand and explain risk. The ability to explain complicated and technical issues in plain English.
- Compliance standards (PCI, SOX, ISO etc.
- Architecture standards (TOGAF etc.) desirable
- Security technologies (firewalls, IDS, WAF, proxies, IAM, crypto)
- Solid general IT background including knowledge of infrastructure, networking, firewalls
- Implementing Security Controls and Risk
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working with a healthy respect for work life balance.
- An informal but highly professional culture.
- Very experienced peers with a track record of building a successful businesses.
- Equity participation
- The opportunity to build something new and make a difference.
- If you are a Cyber Consultant looking for something a little bit different this could be a great role for you.
- Consulting and industry backgrounds will be considered
- The client are based in London although there will be some travel to client sites
£50-80k base plus benefits, bonus and equity participation. There is a wide range of base salary as the client is looking for both Cyber and Senior Cyber Consultants