Digital Transformation Director – Automation (RPA), AI and Digital Delivery
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180k p/a
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 best places to work, this rapidly growing consultancy business is eager to hear from Digital Transformation practitioners who have a strong understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and /or Machine Learning and AI, and who have previously led programmes of automation.
Digital transformation programmes with this consultancy can vary from creating Digital Strategy for their clients, creating new agile ways of working, through to delivering new digital platform or creating digital apps.
It’s vital for them to have the right digitally skilled people in the business with experience of delivering digital but also the broader delivery capability to work across most if not all their assignments.
Experience & Expertise Required:
Digital transformation experience:
- Proven experience of leading & delivering digital transformation programmes
- Experience of leading automation programmes is of particular interest
- A deep understanding of how agile delivery works; also, DevOps and what good looks like
- Experience of scaling agile in complex delivery environments
- Ability to coach leadership teams in how to maximise value from agile delivery, and how an organisation needs to change to consume digital platforms effectively
- Experience of working with cloud-based platforms and an understanding of the complexities for organisations in adopting these
- Agile practitioner that has transformed ways of working within scrum teams, and with appropriate certifications e.g. scrum master, SAFe practitioner.
- Good understanding of product management
Change Management experience:
- Great track record of leading large, £multi-million, complex transformation programmes
- C level consulting experience, gained at a top tier UK consultancy, or equivalent
- Experience of working with FTSE 100 blue-chip companies
- Strong evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes for your clients
- They are particularly interested in hearing from people with sector experience gained in Financial Services, Communications, Manufacturing, and Utilities
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client’s business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with clients and colleagues
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Positive and resilient, you are passionate about change and are driven to exceeding your client’s expectations through exceptional delivery
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
What’s on offer?
- A progressive approach to work life balance and flexible working
- A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
- Real experience and expertise is valued at this consultancy and the way they work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy.
- You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out and deliver the best result for their clients.
- Recently they were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
- Full-time, permanent
- Base plus bonus (overall package £130K – £180K), plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance