A leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector is looking for a Head of European Data Management. The client have close to 40,000 employees across Europe and over 2000 retail outlets in 13 European countries. They are going through extensive business transformation so it's a very exciting time to join.
You will be at senior management level and will have experience as a Head of Data for a European or global organisation and have directly managed a small team of data professionals. You will also need to of led and be accountable for master data management and ideally have experience of rolling out a data strategy across an organisation.
- Development and continuous review and adjustment of the MDM vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Design and implementation of the MDM business organisation and alignment with IT
- Assurance compliance within MDM
- Enforcing MDM processes at European level
- Working closely with business stakeholders
What's on offer:
A competitive salary of €100-120,000 + benefits package and a great working environment within an exciting company. Relocation assistance will be offered if required. The role is based in Stuttgart.