A rapidly growing fintech start-up founded in 2016 seeks a Head of Growth to lead customer acquisition as they scale a disruptive model and products for the insurance sector. Working alongside the founders and senior team this is an opportunity to make a real impact on a business with serious backing that is set to double in size in the next 12 months.
This insurtech disruptor is looking for somebody who brings expertise in customer acquisition strategies in at least 2 disciplines and is on the growth trajectory capable of growing and leading a team as well as selecting and managing agencies. The role is very much hands on initially and is collaborative too as you’ll be working with the product team, management and the CMO to to test new ideas, iterate and accelerate customer acquisition through multiple channels.
Playing a key role in the success of this business will be well rewarded with equity participation from the outset and plenty of management support, training and access to the tools you’ll need to get the job done.
To join the team you’ll need to be smart, collaborative, adaptable and capable of taking on responsibility quickly. Your role is to meet the growth and CPA targets as well as to grow a world class marketing function. You’ll be working with a team of smart and passionate people with excellent credentials earned at some of today's iconic and disruptive brands. They're serious about taking this market by storm with their unique product set which is focused on a growing segment of B2C customers whose needs are currently under served by incumbent suppliers. A great opportunity!
For the right candidate, this is what you can expect:
- To join a team of smart passionate people creating an iconic brand.
- An equity stake from the start
- A competitive salary and pension
- 25 days of paid leave in addition to public holidays
- A commitment to full training, coaching and your personal development
- Access to the tools and martech you’ll need to be effective
- Clear objectives, which are regularly updated, with regular formal feedback
- Weekly stand ups and agile ways of working
- Lots of social fun, events, and charity activities
- You’ll be working with a great team of people
South London in a bright airy hub full of start-ups and tech companies. 5 Minutes from the tube with gym and excellent canteen facilities on site