A Leading Services Provider is looking for a new IT Director/CIO.
The company has shown impressive growth in the last few years with a turnover of £160m (up 45%) and now employing over 750 staff from 500. Whilst they are a market leader they feel there is at least 50% of their market currently un-serviced. Further significant growth is achievable.
Although the client are looking for someone who can run their IT department efficiently and oversee all technology operations, staff and BAU. They are really looking for someone who is ambitious, customer centric, with ideas and can move them forward as an organisation and can use technology to help the business create more opportunities and revenue.
This role may suit someone who is in a similar role where their employer isn't ambitious enough or if you are in a slightly more junior IT role as an IT Manager or Head of Department ready to step up
You will need:
- To be creative, driven and customer/profit focused
- Experience of budget control
- Business acumen (what can IT do to create value for the business)
- Inspirational leadership and man management skills
- Great communication skills
- Ideally a BSc or ideally an MSc/MA
The client is looking to pay a base salary in the region of £90-100k + benefits.