Management Consultant, Business Transformation & Change
Full time permanent
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180K
This successful and progressive consultancy business recently recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 places to work are looking for exceptional management consultants, with experience of business and IT transformation to play a key role in their ‘Enabling Change’ service proposition.
Enabling Change is about getting to the heart of how their clients deliver change and working with them to transform how they sponsor, lead, plan, resource and deliver strategic value to their businesses.Whether it’s responding to Digital, gearing up to deliver a large programme of transformation, or becoming more agile, they help their clients build fit-for-purpose change capabilities that are sustainable and deliver the value their business needs.
- Proven consulting experience, gained at a top-tier UK consultancy, with delivery drive and capability
- A proven track record of leading and delivering large, complex Business / IT transformation programmes
- Proven ability to shape vision and future status of an organisation’s Change TOM, capability and oversight
- Experience of transforming change and IT functions including leadership, delivery, planning, or support
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering improvements in at least two of the following areas:
- Change operating model
- Defining/implementing TOMs to drive consistency and reuse in delivering change/IT services
- Defining/implementing new sourcing models to drive effectiveness and efficiency in delivering change
- Change Capability
- Implementing new ways of working which drive a reduction in time to market (e.g. agile)
- Leading and improving business or IT change delivery functions
- Change oversight
- Defining / implementing enterprise-wide or division-wide change oversight methods and forums.
- Defining / implementing control functions such as enterprise PMO
- Great communication and presentation skills, e.g. ability to produce persuasive, impactful collateral
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Passionate about change and driven to exceeding your client’s expectations
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
What’s on offer?
- A progressive approach to work life balance and flexible working
- A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
- Real experience and expertise is valued and they way work means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy.
- You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out and deliver the best result for their clients.
- Recently, they were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
- This business is going places and they’d love you to join them on the journey.
Base plus bonus (overall package £130K – £180K), plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance