Programme Manager, Data Analytics, Information Management
Base plus bonus, OTE £130K-£180K
This rapidly growing consultancy business recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 best places to work are looking for Programme Managers with experience of shaping capability or delivering programmes that improve or optimise the way data / information is gathered, processed, analysed, used in decision making, and ultimately, monetised for their FTSE 100 customers.
The Information Management service is geared around three principal offerings:
- Intelligent Automation to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes;
- Data Governance to ensure effective oversight;
- AI and Analytics to improve data performance and to drive business differentiation.
Data analytics experience:
- Experience of managing projects or programmes that improve data quality, governance and life-cycle
- Information management experience gained either in industry, or as a consultant or supplier
- Proven ability to champion the benefits of data projects and programmes across a whole organisation
- Experience working with the main tool sets for managing data through the data life-cycle
- Experience managing data projects and programmes using Agile methodology
Programme management experience:
- A proven track record of leading large, complex business & IT enabled transformation programmes
- Proven experience of C level consulting ideally gained at a top tier UK consultancy
- Evidence of managing multiple business streams and most or all parts of the programme lifecycle
- Directed large teams on at least two £multi-million programmes for more than 12 months
- Experience of working client-side gained within a FTSE 100 blue-chip company
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholder arrangements, including third-party vendors
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client’s business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with gravitas and confidence
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK
What’s on offer?
- A progressive approach to work life balance and flexible working.
- A positive and vibrant culture based on strong values and mutual respect where you’ll be trusted to do your job and deliver what your clients need. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
- Real experience and expertise is valued at this rapidly growing consultancy , and the way theywork means more collaboration, less pointy elbows and no room for bureaucracy. You’ll be joining highly capable change experts who share a genuine desire to help each other out to deliver the best result.
- Recently they were delighted to be once again recognised by Best Companies and the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
- They are going places and would love you to join them on the journey.
Base salary plus bonus, OTE £130K – £180K pa, plus flexible holidays, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance