Senior Cyber Security Consultants
A well funded startup with a new market proposition seeks experienced Senior Cyber Security consultants to join them to grow and deliver a trade sell within 5 years.
With equity on offer these experienced founders are seeking expert and self starting cyber consultants who can identify and develop innovative client solutions that align with their new, pragmatic approach to cybersecurity.
Based around a product offering that monitors and automates security controls to better understand and remediate risk in real time, this business provides services and consultancy that drive real transformation for their customers. With a core team in place already working with FTSE 250 customers this is a drive to build the team that will capitalise on a their strong market proposition and new business pipeline.
You will have over 10 years’ experience in transformation or cybersecurity consulting, working with multiple stakeholders to deliver complex global projects successfully. A good mix of business and technical focus with a solid technical background, you are a leader who has a deep understanding of risk and the ability to explain complicated and technical issues in plain English.
● Compliance standards (PCI, SOX, ISO etc.)
● Architecture standards (TOGAF etc.) desirable
● Security technologies (firewalls, IDS, WAF, proxies, IAM, crypto)
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working with a healthy respect for work life balance.
- An informal but highly professional culture.
- Very experienced peers with a track record of building a successful businesses.
- Equity participation
- The opportunity to build something new and make a difference.
- If you are a Senior Cyber Consultant looking for something a little bit different this could be a great role for you.
£100-120k plus benefit and equity participation.